Are you looking for a partner that offers a unique search strategy for direct-hire roles within your company?
Introducing DARTON GROUP Search, a boutique search firm recognized for connecting top-tier professionals with career-building, direct-hire roles within the Charlotte region’s best companies. We search our exclusive network to match professionals that will help support your organizations current and future initiatives.
Our distinct process assures our clients that the candidates capabilities are aligned with their business needs and will provide you with quality information to assist you in selection decisions.
Our search strategy for direct-hire roles includes:
- DISCOVERY: We believe candid discovery is critical to a successful search project. With your guidance, we define the skills, knowledge and capabilities required for the position. We will also help draft an enhanced job description to target your ideal candidate. During our discussion, critical success elements are defined, including company and department culture, change initiatives, and any other corporate priorities.
- SOURCING: The top-tier professionals we represent are mostly referred by trusted colleagues and connections made in various industries and associations. We retain deep relationships with a broad-range of professionals across the greater Charlotte region and the Carolinas. Our extensive network is used as the first step in launching a candidate search.
- COMPENSATION: We can assist you in refining a competitive compensation plan that will meet your initiatives and attract the right talent.
- SCREENING: We will present you with portfolios of qualified candidates that are evaluated and screened through personal interviews and behavioral competency assessments.
- SOCIAL SCREENING: Our social screening policy includes performing a comprehensive search of multiple social media sources to bring to light any potential risks associated with candidates.
- ENGAGEMENT: We will gauge candidate interest and schedule final interviews for candidates. Our engagement strategy includes a 90-day post-employment survey to measure engagement, potential retention risk, and overall employee satisfaction.